Monday, November 19, 2007

Exams & headaches the size of Cancun!

Sorry for the lack of updates...been stressed with exams and working. I am utterly exhausted and like Michael Buble puts it..."Women do get weary!".

I was going thru a rough week especially knowing he was so close by and wishing I was there to help him through everything. But because I am not...I feel as if the world is talking on the same wave lengths. I am a vivid fan of Kenny Sia and just a few days ago he said and I qoute;

"But what seperates the kind of fights that break relationships and the ones that make couple grow closer together is how you resolve it, and also how sincere you are in resolving it.

Every couple fights. But every fight is also an opportunity to get everything you want out of your system and to learn more about one another. Every cold war is a time for us to reflect on our own actions and our partner's words. After that, there should be a phone call or a text. No matter how stubborn a person is, no one can be so stubborn until they'd turn down a chance to genuinely compromise, reconcile, and make things better."

And I think about the moment when I became not worth resolving the fights anymore. That it was just too much work for him to work things out. And I sighed....

Minutes later, I googled up "How do you stop loving someone who doesnt love you?". Yes...the wonders of google...

And I found myself shocked at answers I dread even admitting it might be true.

Tressie
said "Guess what? Sometimes you never stop loving that person and you may even love that person until the day you die. Hard to face the truth, but if you truely did love someone it will never go away. We go on with our live's and maybe just maybe we can get through a day with out thinking of him or her. It is called survival!"

With that...I was speechless.....

-to be continued-

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Blogger ViNi said...

U forget, God will catch you if you fall, and it is why you are still alive today.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home