Saturday, November 03, 2007

Italian fantasy...

I remember a promise I made to my super duper best friend a few years ago...to explore the high society of Italy with him...bringing along our love of our lives.....and just enjoying the wonders of Italy. *btw I still remember it k*

And as usual Friday comes with the expectation of a great dinner with great company. Yes...cell group...loads of "too-much-food" and fantastic conversation. This time we decided to venture into an italian restaurant somewhere I do not know.

Food....first rate WOW fantastic. Atmosphere....mind blowing orgasm! It was that great. This was the utter reminder of why I always loved Italy. The moment you step into the restaurant, you will be greeted with; a friendly smile, loud noises, shouting voices and a heavy cloud of cheese & cream. My first reaction was to choke from the claustrophobia...imagine an ant colony of millions in a small little test tube. That is how I felt in that over-crowded restaurant.

As I squeezed my fat ass into a cramped seat, my eyes start wondering around..eying the hot waiters and exquisite paintings on the wall...not to mention the laminated newspaper review wrapped around pasta...cliche. The two owners are roaming the room, making jokes with clients and hitting on pretty girls using their romantic italian...blurring them out of their phone numbers. Their pizza delivery guy enters the room and they pat him on the back. Now, that is what I call staff relations.

Dinner was amazing....plates of calzone, pizza, ravioli, cream pasta and bolognese sat in front of me. I had a piece of everything. Some...not all k....I am not that greedy. Time for cute waiter to come gather the plates....and he starts flirting with little missy on my right...

Missy on right: Excuse me...here you go! (she hands him the remaining plates)
Cute waiter: Oh thanks...you have great potential to be a waiter.
Me: (the busy body as usual) Any openings available for her?
Cute waiter: I don't think guys have any openings.
Girls around me: *shocked look* (so inappropriate!)

I almost wanted to scream at him..."So where does your pee and shit come from? No opening...ish ish!"

But I refrained myself. It would have been a funny joke at a different circumstance. Maybe if he didn't say it with such a straight face, it wouldn't have given us such horrific heart attacks...

1 Comments:

At 2:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home