Friday, September 14, 2007

Today was my happy day!

My day started out wonderful. I have written my e-mail for our 1 year 8 months anniversary. And I woke up at 12.30 pm after a nice long sleep. Everything was going great. Then, I got myself involved in between my two best friends fights. And it did not help at all. Seriously, I should shut my mouth. Well, so now one thinks I am the horrible person for being the tell tale, the other is pissed off at everything that is happening. I hate being in between. And I hate it that my good day was ruined.

First I get screamed at by my housemate for doing her a favour. Then this. Next wat. It is hard enough that I love them both and do not want them to fight like that. Yet, it seems I made it worst. All I wanted was for them to talk and settle this. Not go to this extend. Well, the big mouthed girl gotta put her big fat feet where it belongs...in a deep pile of sh*t.

The thing is....both girls are not in the wrong. One longs for the attention as friend and the other is stressed out by everything that is happening in their life. They actually need each other in a sense to complete the circle. But the thing is, they gotta be understanding about it. I remember my days of fighting and angriness. I think she remembers it too. But you see, we both compromised, we both decided not to take too heart what each other have said and done. What is done is done! And she might have gotten a "told u so" moment but I guess she deserves this one.

Girls...I love you. More than anything in the world. And it hurts to see you guys in such a position. Take it from me....especially from such a small misunderstanding. However, since one is pissed at me and you are the one listening, my intentions were as good as I tried. If I made it worst sorry, doesn't make it that I love you guys any less.

It would have been a good anniversary. A toast to good memories. Hope to hear from you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home