Monday, September 03, 2007

DAMNED ANNOYED!

DAMNED ANNOYED! I can't understand how people in my house do not know how to wash their own plates. Last week I got scolded on how she kept having to wash for me. I couldnt say sorry or anything cuz I know it wasnt me. I always wash my own plates. And it is so damn annoying...I come home from a long day of class...at 8.30 and I have to wash their plates especially when they have been home free doing nothing but piling plates on....for me to wash. Why can't they wash it? Shesh man....

And it annoys me that some people complain bout not seeing their loved ones in a few months.....or some worst days.....I can only see them once a year or even 2 years. And that everything is in ruined because of the distance and of cuz partially mine. But whichever way...don't complain when you have it good.

Goodness...I seldom make noise bout how people are cuz I respect them and I know they don't mean to be so. But that doesnt mean I do not have a temper. So make sure you do something well before I do actually scream at you...and you start hating me....so don't blame me then...ARGH......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home