Wednesday, August 22, 2007

CAN YOU HANDLE IT?

CAN YOU HANDLE IT? Many of us....sometimes complain about what we go through...but me more than others. I know that...and I guess my poor defenseless friends have been suffering through that. However, when I was younger, I remembered I always told people that God will only put you through the pain and challenges that He knows you can handle. But through the many years of hardship, I find myself falling further away from great values and motivation. Heck, I even put on so much weight kakakakak!

As I sit here thinking and sometimes moaning about why did I choose this path....why I can't get out of it...why do I still want it...why this injustice....then a friend gently points out saying..."Because God knows you can handle it". And there and then I shed my first real tear that is not triggered by pain but by the sweetness of a golden heart from a friend. As she spent many hours listening and telling me her own experiences, I realize I miss home and I miss them. And I laugh at the irony of many who wants to be in my position (not my troubles but being in Aus) yet I too want to be where they are...home.

Before this, I was always...I must leave Malaysia. Experience overseas life and all. And here I am...missing home. I am a true bred Malaysian. That is for sure. I cannot believe it took me 22 years to figure it out.

P.S. ~ To my best traveling partner, we must find more places to go hey?! Someday soon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home