Thursday, August 02, 2007

HEART FELT CONDOLENCES.

HEART FELT CONDOLENCES to the family, friends and loved ones of the wonderful soul that have left to be with God again in Heaven. I am so sure they are deeply missed by those close to their heart.

Life is so dramatically short. And death of a partner or family member or loved one is never easy. Some say its easier for those who go early as they have the shortest amount of time together...but that is never true...because there is countless "what if's" and the wonderful future they were looking forward to together. But having spent 50 years of your life together, there is so much to miss....and it cant be any easier.

Classes have just started and some classes are fun and some are not...yes...boring as crazy. But you know what..I realise there are more important things than complaining bout boring classes and that is really enjoying life. I am determined to make the best of my life...no more complaining and trying to have as much fun as possible even when doing the most mundane things..(yes! that's right! Like serving customers in a petrol station!)

I was talking to my best friend in Malaysia last nite....moaning and groaning about how everyone in my graduated class of 2007 has started working and collecting every single opportunity out there. I wonder..."WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING HERE? STUDYING AGAIN FOR ANOTHER 2 YEARS WHILE THE WHOLE WORLD SWIRLS IN THE WORKING ARENA?" . And as usual he doesn't help me but gives vague non related answers or even questions. But hey I love him....so his weirdness doesn't bother me that much anyway LOL.

He did however point out something very useful. He said I was very doubtful of myself and my decisions. Where did that come from? I do not know but I gotta fight it. It's ruining me.....

On to something happier...I am happier....THE END.....muahahahhaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home