Friday, April 20, 2007

My First Article

Yupz....I am currently writing my first article for a Western Australia Football League called Pheonix Demons and it is very very stressful. Making sure you have the right information so you do not get sued. Especially when it is just for a community newspaper yet the stress is just immense. So well, now I know, the benefits of the newsroom was not for free. It's to help those poor journalism students in times of stress.

But all in all, I guess its a good experience.

On the other hand, I am starting to feel lonely and also fatter cuz the cold is making me a pig kakaka. I am stuffing my face like crazy due to the fact that the chilly nights makes me burn more energy and also eat more akakaka.

Here I am, sittig in a friends house finally able to go to sites without being blocked by some stupid Curtin Restriction thing. And its a wonderful place. From here you can see the same sight from King's Park. And it is fantastic...on a hill and all you see out your window is the river and the city from afar. Beautiful...the price...??/ AUS$215 a week...how to survive man....its about RM 2.4k a month....my small little room is already AUS$114 a week...but it is student accomodation tho...

Anyway I do miss everyone back home. My lovely pictures and memories that keep me alive....especially Hong Kong trip, my trip to Elena's kampung, Laila and her laptop...its a very weird picture of her....and my 21st birthday party......oh and the latest raya at Elena's hse...akakka that was funny...I had put on so much weight...her mom was shocked...jaws dropping akkakaka. Tular Erin...need to diet fast kakakak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home