Friday, December 01, 2006

Internship

INTERNSHIP time is here. And this time I am graded for it. But the worst thing is I'm not happy here and there is nothing here that challenges me. I do office boy work...and sit around doing stuff people don't wanna do. The worst thing is everyone here is lazy...doing other things at working hours like me now hahahahah.

Stupidly...I used to scorn those times when I got scolded when I used MSN in the office or had so much things to do I wont even have time to sit or eat. Now, all I look forward to all morning is lunch....and all afternoon...the end of work. And I'm SUPER happy when I finish work.

While knowing my other classmates are having the time of their life in their internship and going out with their workmates after working hours...me...I cant understand a word they say....akakkaka....did not know my BM is that bad.

Well, all I do is complaint here...so sorry. But now I'm kinda doubtful of myself...was I ever that good anyway....Am I just an imagination of my success...Will I ever be good? Maybe I must take a radical step and do something about it...a change....like Wilson.....

Maybe I should stop work?? ....and fail PR...NEH!
New image??......no money...SIGH
Drinking and partying?? too old for it....HAHAHAHA and refer to the above...

Anyway, I miss everyone....

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

unfortunately.. lifes like that..hey i think we r going thru the same phase!
haha..but stay strong.. sometimes u jus gotta do what u gotta do.
best wishes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home