Thursday, June 29, 2006

Working out at the gym!

As I was having lunch with my friends from work, I had a very weird conversation.

One of them was talking bout working out in the gym :-

Workmate 1 : You know girls should not go to the gym all the time. Even horseback riding, running or cycling.
Me : Why? I go to the gym almost 3 times a week.
Workmate : The girl's virgina would sink as you heard right in the medical terms because of all that activity.
Me : I thought that only applies to the "virginity hymen"
Workmate : Apparently NOT!


Another shocking story :-

As most people know, it usually only takes 2 days to climb Mount Kinabalu. But I have this friend who actually took 7 days to climb Mount Kinabalu. Wow wee...I understand if it was 4 days or something...BUT A WHOLE WEEK...that is just plain crazy. He was the group leader of 9 other girls. And he was blaming the girls for slowing him down...IMPOSSIBLE...I heard of CEOs who did the whole thing in 2 days...and they were people who were workaholics, no time to exercise and are as old as CEOs can be....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home