Monday, June 26, 2006

Working days have started!

THE WORKING DAYS HAS STARTED! I know I know...many people do not understand that students like me should be working their ass off during their holidays. Its cause of the little nice inprint it would have on my resume. But in thought with that....I decided to end a little earlier so I can go back to KK for a little relaxation..YIPPIE. I know...I miss u too beb and mag and joy.....

Working life is such a drag...sometimes it so difficult especially working with people you do not even like working with. And then having to endure them for the sake of that stupid pay check at the end of the month. For my job is even worse...there is no pay check...just the satisfaction of a job well done. Sad as it seems that is how it is!!! And the work piles up like crazy. I am so stressed by mid afternoon I cant remember a thing I did in the morning....I'm serious bout this...crazy burnout.

Oh...on the 22nd of June 2006..there was a Perdana Global Peace Forum for the public and I went. It was damn cool and I met Tun Mahathir face to face. I was so syked....hahahaahh. He look less wrinkled....good for him....but the forim was amazing. The talks were good....very insightful....

Aku jeles sikit....I was offered a dream first job....higher pay...world travel.....doing a good for the society...personal recommendation.....sigh and I didnt get it cuz I was still studying...so some other guy got it...but he deserved it...he is a smart guy so no fight.....welll....that is life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home