Sunday, January 22, 2006

All.....W-R-O-N-G!!

Since being back in KK loads of "wrong" things has been happening! First, as I was helping my mom out in the household chores I accidentally burnt my sister's uniform. Come on...how can you burn a uniform at the same temperature used on the other clothes. Surprisingly.....my mom did not scold me but instead laughed and said " Better to know now than later when u do get married! At least you did not burn something more expensive! "

The next day I was at Yoyo (this milky tea place near my hse) yam cha-ing with friends when my mom rang me up to pick my sister up. The conversation went like this....
Mom : Where u now?
Me : Lintas (*read = area near my hse) at Yoyo
Mom : Melody (*read = my younger sister) should finish her class soon at around 6 pm. Can u go pick her up?
Me : Sure. In SM All Saints rite? (*read = my sister's high school quite far away)
*tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu* Hand up phone

When I drove all the way enduring 1 hour of jam......I called my sis asking her to come out of the school and meet me at the car. My sis said that she was at piano class which was at the other end of KK. ARGH.....drive again....!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home