Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Dull ache!

Wonder there is really something wrong...with all to look forward to the morning of work is dinner time and sleep at home...and all to think about is what to do during the weekends? Does this sound pathetic or not? The first thing I do when I come into the office is to tick off another day on the calender. Where did my motivation for work go? I know the first thing that comes into Poker's mind when he reads this...."Lerrrr...budak ni cannot survive working life!". I know I know....sedih sial? BUT I got to learn right? Cuz everyone works...one way or another.

I sit next to the office radio...but NO I cannot tune it to my favourite channels. Anyway, Red.fm is having this Christmas singing thingie...and my gosh...some can't sing and some can. But all in all...its making me miss home....reminds me on how my brother, lil sis and I used to sing till it rained bullfrogs hahahah.....knowing I won't be with my family for christmas...damn putting me in a down mood...DULL DULL DULL.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home