Thursday, November 10, 2005

Good thing better come to me NOW!

As I was buying my new sim card this afternoon....the person there was telling me that if bad things don't happen (go) then the good things won't come. So come on babe....prosperity I need your hit now. Hahahhaa....especially maybe in the lurve section.

I was walking around kinda depressed around KLCC when I noticed you know in the movies they always have the depressed person like in a stand-still while everyone whizzes by them...goodness for the first time I experienced it for myself. It was at the KLCC lane to the lrt stop....walauweh....gila bots....it felt so weird....like the whole world continues to spin fast and I am lost in another horizon. SCARY!

Well...reach Taman Jaya at around I dunno 8 pm and then it was raining and there was no cabs. So I walked around near-by yet every cab driver refused to notice me...AM I REALLY THAT SHORT? So I decided to walk back to Crystal Crowne...I asked for instructions but guess what...the path was not familiar so I decided to walk the other direction. It looked right till half an hour later I found myself walking at the side of a deserted road with loads of scary people walking past fast. I was so afraid...I was whimpering like a dog. FINE...I KNOW IM A SCAREDY CAT! I almost cried truthfully...it was raining and I was lost and I did not know where to go...and no cab was around at all. Finally after reaching a bus stop far far away near Giant....there was a cab who stopped...he was on his way home but he decided on one last ride...THANK GOD. Apparently the distance I walked to the bus stop was the exact distance Crystal Crowne Hotel is from the lrt station....BUDUH. The cab driver was laughing at me....kakakakaka....guess I was kinda stupid.

Hahahahah...poor Fiona...she pats my head knowing I need comforting but she has her own things to worry bout. I'm such a brat.....MUAHAHAHAHHA. Thanks for being there for me...Beb and Fiona.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home