Monday, August 29, 2005

OFFICIALLY 20 *sniff* *sniff*

I AM OFFICIALLY 20 *sniff* *sniff* I am so old! Well, I had lots of expectations for my birthday as you could have seen from my birthday list. And guess what??? I did not receive any of it. BUT nonetheless it was a wonderful birthday. I had calls from Sabah and Australia which brightened my day...night actually...midnight calls. Thanks Michelle!! Lots of smses from friends...thank you so much. Ada org so jahat call pun tidak walaupun so lama din see...ARGH but who is to complain right. I opened my one present from a friend...it wasnt considered as a birthday present cuz it was a souvenir from Yemen.

We had a nice birthday family-style party at my old apartment where I am considered quite the ma ma. Guess what? I had to work the whole morning before that...waiting hand and foot for damn rich people who ended up wasting RM200 of food and giving us extra work of cleaning untouched settings that took the whole morning to arrange. Such a waste! I only reached home to cook for my party at almost 9. My poor guests were already starving by then.....kasihan betul. Anyway, midnight came with lots of dancing and screaming and laughing. Wonderful wonderful day!

The next day awoke to a day trip to KLCC for Charlie And the Chocolate factory movie bust for the 5 of us. Yes the same people from the night before and a additional big bro, Bryan. All my other close friends couldnt make it cuz they were too busy with other stuff....*sniff* *sniff* so sad...my memorable day of turning 20 is attended by 5 people BUT I AM GLAD. It was a nice time. My 'lui lui' (which means daughter but she is already 18....its a adopted fairy tale thingie...real long story lazy wanna explain)bought me cake and belgian choc ice blended from Coffee Bean. Then a nice dinner at Chilis in KLCC....dui Mr. MCP said the food there is good....blech....he lied. So far I think his food reviews cannot be taken for.

Here are a few food reviews from me...tell me if u agree k!
1. Best T.G.I.F is in Subang Parade...it has the best steak and best service.
2. Best 'Chilis' is in Mid Valley...the food is excellent...the juices not dilluted and the salsa sauce too....nice and chunky....
3. Madam Kwan's is a waste of time when it comes to recreating the hawker food into a modern society
4. Kim Gary gives out a weird taste of western and eastern with their 'lo mai kai'(READ: rice dumpling) with cheese
5. If you like Malaysianized pizzas go to Pizza Hut and Shakeys but you want something with the taste more original towards our original Italiano pizzas go to Domino's or the California Pizza Kitchen.....

But don't complain bout the taste....different people just have different opinions. Anyway, thank you everyone for making my birthday so memorable. I am dissapointed with a few aspects but that is the point from now on NO MORE BIRTHDAY WISH LISTS...it makes you expect too much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home