Tuesday, August 02, 2005

GPA score that is so so sweet!

The management in my uni is horrible. I cannot stand it at all. I waited for 1 whole month for my results. I am back in uni and I still have not received it despite all the sad story of how it was sent to my house a week ago. Yesterday was my first day of uni, and I wouldnt have gotten to register as they refused to release my results yet this sweet ex-lecturer of mine helped me out by vouching for me...so nice! Anyway, despite the horrible waiting and sweating and boilling in the bursary I finally got to pay my fees...damn expensive fees but its still has to be paid *sigh* and then off I went to go grobble the registry people for my results.

The big problem was that the line was so so so long and there were only 2 people working at hand in the whole registry area. I waited for another 30 minutes and I really had to go as I had a class but suddenly the guy took my application for the transcript release therefore I was happy to be able to FINALLY see my results. But then him printing it took a lot longer so I decided to occupy myself with getting my cheque of payment from working in the coffee house. When I came back, my results were ready but I did not have the luxury to give myself a glimpse as I was 20 minutes late for class. I entered and was relieved that he has just begun. Going to that class was the worst mistake I made that day...waiting in line and going late to class was the best thing I ever did. My results weren't that excellent but I was glad of the improvement....I got 2 A- and a B and a B- which got me a 3.63 GPA. Silly old me was so sad as I accidentally saw the CGPA as 3.32 and thought that it was the GPA so I was on the phone with my mom telling her my results on the verge of tearing. As I looked again at the report I was so so glad to know that ....hey ...I didn't do that badly so I smsed my mom the good news. Everyone was glad!!!

Now the next challenge I face is....
1. Getting a scholarship
2. Getting better grades so that I can increase my CGPA

First day of uni was busy with lots of things to settle....today is the 2nd day and I am already bogged with assignments. What a slave driver! Anyway, I am now part of the choir for the uni which will be singing for our PM on the 11th of August...not bad eh? And I will be reading the pledge for the offical opening of JALUR GEMILANG....akakakka....can't wait....1000 people from different universities...Gosh I am going to freak! So many things.......

I can't wait for my bro to come to visit me next week...I think I'm going to skip classes...I know its bad but you know what...this friend of mine who copied all my work and never goes to class got a A for PR while I only got a B- ...Life is never fair so for now...my brother comes first akkakaka!!

People...pray hard I get the scholarship k....and that my mom is well....!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger Coconut Ice said...

congrats on ur results. btw, u made a typo mistake...u said you were "not joining" the choir.

 
At 4:48 PM , Blogger Orion said...

Thanks...JOn also noticed that...akakak...I changed it yesterday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home