Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Beach paradise!

Sorry havent been posting lately. I sneaked off to my beach apartment to have some relax time away from the boring city life I'm leading now. And boy was it nice...swimming and walking on the beaches. Admiring the scenery and thinking back to old memories you know you will always treasure. Some things may not be important to some...but to me...my memories of them will always be the greatest gifts they every gave me...OF CUZ it has to be good ones la.

We had a BBQ on the second day and boy...it was not easy starting the fire especially when it is 2 girls only. But don't you worry...we did not fail!! It was winding and already starting to rain but both of us combined our intelligent brains and YEAH we lighted the fire and we started cooking our lovely food...half an hour later...the small drizzle turned into large raindrops bombarding onto our lovely fire and food. But my friend was smart and decided to stand our ground and pray hard it was passing rain. Ok she said it was passing rain...I doubted her...sorry!!! Anyway, the food was excellent due to all our hard work and this gives me another reason to love being independant......

Talking about being stripped from the help of men, I had a very weird encounter. As you all know I work as a waitress in the coffee house in my uni. So a few days ago, I was sitting in Coffee Bean with a few friends when a girl from the opposite table said that her brothers were interested in us and wanted to know us. Apparently, the guy saw me in the coffee house in Lim Kok Wing and was in Sabah for a holiday. To his delight as if fate has brought us together (this is where I puke blood! ) he sees me here...and says that he has been fascinated with me since the day he saw me at the coffee house. Gosh...so ok I gave him a chance and we talked. By the end of the day, I realised he didn't really like me for who I am...he just wanted me in his bed. Well, sorry boy I'm not that cheap and easy. Need someone to sleep with...get a prostitute....they are more than willing!!!

Tell me after meeting so many jerks...how can any girl actually believe the lies men feed us with?? Don't blame us for being sceptical with you men....sorry we have to...to protect ourself from being hurt/used/abused. The really nice men at heart...sorry for all the trouble you have to go through to prove your love to us hardened girl...but you can put the blame on jerks like that! But I pray for wonderful success with the girl of your dreams...I'm sure with your sincerity you will get her..!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home