Friday, June 03, 2005

Time to P.A.R.T.Y!!

I don't know why but I'm just in such a good moood. Maybe it's because the burden of no more assignments is finally gone and I can actually rejoice & really have fun. I know my exams are up soon but so what...I will study....sort of!! *wink*

Been a great past few days of sleepless nights and movie marathons. Now, this is the real life of a uni student. Just relaxing...in between working my ass off at Wings Coffee. Tried a real nice Jack Daniel's steak in T.G.I.F in Subang Parade and walked around in 'Toys-R-Us' to reminise on my beloved missed out childhood. My family was a lot poorer when I was younger so the only toys I had is my darling 'Albert' teddy bear that was a free gift from Pampers , a well-known Malaysia diapers brand. I really wished to have those care-free days like other kids where they climb tree and have adventures at every turn of their life. For me, I took care of the family, cleaned the house and waited for my parents to get back from work. You just got a better glimpse of how I am like now....!!!

I miss a good friend of mine far far away...but I'm glad that he is real real happy there..adapting well as the proud confident guy he is and succeeding in everything he does...DAMN!!! Jealous sial.....

4 Comments:

At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...I liked my lego in those days.

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Orion said...

I never saw your lego set in your house? Didn't u climb trees? I remember all those adventures you and Arthur had...those real funny stories....love to hear bout them more often!

 
At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gave all my lego away.

 
At 12:15 PM , Blogger Orion said...

hahahaha....yeah which reminds me...my sis did give her lego set away too...!!! Funny how our toys d one treasures when we were young is passed around...???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home