Friday, May 27, 2005

The end is near!

The semester is almost over. The thought of going back home for a month to just relax with no juggling of exams, tests, assignments and work gives me the mood to smile all day but we are not there yet so I can't dream as much. I will miss my friends here though...who have been such an important part of my everyday life...seeing them day in day out made them like a part of my life that is engraved there. You just can't get bored of them.

But the best part I love about the end of the semester is that you will find a nice sight of men dressed formally....yummy! Yes yes yes...all the presentations are due at the end of the semester and we get to feast our eyes on handsome hunks in formal shirts and slacks and if you are lucky...maybe a tie. Gosh...I was admiring this Chinese mix French guy who had real nice long hair...unlike his usual days of jeans and T-shirt...today he adorned a nice black slacks and shirt. Working at the coffee house for once was exciting but sadly I couldnt sit down to chat with him....ahahhahah! But life goes on..........

I just realised I'm so boring...besides my date on Sunday nite to watch Madagascar....I think I have nothing else to look forward to this weekend. Maybe spend some girls nite in with Noor...!! That would be nice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home