Friday, May 13, 2005

Only 5 seconds.....

Yes...only 5 seconds after I posted the previous post on how things are ok and that everything will be well...I get a call from my president. The car wash was cancelled. How could management be so irresponsible. Do they not know the many many many disadvantages and bad image that goes to our club to have to apologize to everyone and return their money? Especially after my constant begging and pleading for them to buy. Do they not know that I am so damn angry and so so dissapointed? Do they not know I put my whole heart sweating buckets of blood and effort and sleepless nights just worrying about how it would go? God...please tell me why this had to happen!

Well, truthfully sometimes I feel like blaming management for this but I am at wrong. I should not have believed that guy who supposingly were the person to "konon" approve our proposal. I should have checked properly that the higher person...Tan Sri Lim Kok Wing himself agreed to our proposal...I should not have believed that guy...this guy in management...the guy in charge of all this things...I overlooked him...I shouldn't have believed him when he said Lim Kok Wing totally approves. How am I to carry my face after this? The interview on radio? My name is a goner.....my life is screwed...no organizer makes this kind of stupid mistakes...am I doomed in life? Never to be a event planner? Please.....this is more profound than depression...this is more intense than malice...this is.................DEATH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home