Saturday, April 23, 2005

PAINTBALL ROCKS!!!!

I had a real rough day yesterday with lots of rushing around to pass up the assignments and campus friends meetings. But the best thing was, the paintball fight going to be held that nite. I was so estatic about it but I really feared the pain that was "as they say it" so accustomed with the game. People came back bruised badly with like 6 or 7 large blue-blacks all around their body and they were aching & moaning about how painful it was. Truthfully I was scared...knowing how I myself am not so athletic and I was always very horrible at games. Then, things got a little bit worst when people started sharing their experiences of how painful it was and that the bullets ( which we later found out that it was actually called 'pellets') travelled at 350 kmph or was it mph which is like the speed of a plane taking off from the railway. and guess what they decided to play in the DARK...you tell me...how freaked can u get?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So with mixed emotions of fear and excitement I boarded the bus bound to Sunway Extreme Park...and was met with my beloved darling Sweets at her stop at Vista Millenium. She was so excited that I could actually feel her breathing the anticipation of it. She wanted to experience so much the adrenaline rush of exciting things. I on the other hand felt so guilty for being skeptical. My other good friend who is going to be my housemate when I do go to Melbourne to study couldnt join us cause her grandmother fainted and was sent to the hospital. I am so worried bout her. I sent up a prayer of help to be with them!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We arrived there at around 7.30 pm and we had to wait for a real longggggggggg time for our briefing cuz one of the girls got lost(she couldnt find her way to the park). So we had a nice chat with the people around and started identifying who we wanted to target for our shotout. Well, she finally arrived...Miss Hui Xin and Miss Ida...did I not mention they were 2 really hot gals....Anyway, so we drew lots on who should be on whose team. I got Carol's team...one of the campus friends committee members and she was the team leader. We couldnt come out with a good team name. I thought of Imperial Crusaders but that sounded a bit lame so this guy came up with a last minute name of "LIBERTY". Not bad...real creative guy.

Soon, briefing started. He explained that we must always have our masks on. And he explained that it is not called a gun but a 'marker' & when we got hit we must surrender, run back to the base camp to "recharge" then continue playing and so much more explanations that can bog down your brain. I felt like I was literally in the computer playing CS as we buckled on our vest and mask....I never felt so spy-ish before..ahahhaha! Me and Sweets' housemate got on the same team so we were set on getting her. So we came up with our strategy and off we were in the battle field. We won the first game...it was such a fast game...maybe to me only. But it was so so cool! So hard to put the experience into words. We played 5 games and I think we won 3 out of it. YEAH....the winners....I did not expect to win u know! It came as such a surprise considering we had more girls on the team than guys. I shot this guy Chua who I really wanted to aim from the start. And YES I got Sweets once on her arm. She hurts all over cuz she got hit 4 times...poor girl...but it was fun nontheless.

There was one time when I was standing up shooting at people with my head all clear to be shot....I saw a pellet rushing towards me...and I actually ducked in time to actually hear it pass by my head. Now, I always knew my response to things are a little slow as I am not a computer game freak but that was so amazing...I did not know that I could have reacted that fast...hahahah. But guess at the last game where we were not playing for the real points (retrieving) the flag. The people in charge we so mean...he said that the other team did not have any more pellets left and we were playing to just get them hit. Were we wrong man...they still had pellets....lots of them some more. Man...we got so ambushed. So anyway it was at this last game where I was aiming at Sweets that I got my first headshot....gosh...I hate u Roy. The paint splattered all over my face and hair...ARGH...my mask was all fogged up and paint splashed that I did not know where I was hitting man...kakakka. I had 3 pellets left from gun so I kept them as souveniers. Look for them in my room ah...when you do come to visit!

Its so funny after the game where we were screaming at each other after discovering who shot who and the weirdest place to get shot. Carol got shot on the butt when she was surrendering...by her best friend. This guy Jackie got a nice little hickie from the pellets directly on the neck. One girl even asked us to shoot at her so she can experience how it feels to be shot. Well, since she is short like me...people like us seldom got shot...like ME!! hahahha....ok so I got hit once....and a head shot too...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sewei then gave us a debrief on how we should always strategize towards our goals. I realised that I did not have problems stating out my goals in life not like when I used to a few years ago...thank you Mr. MCP for teaching me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home