Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Is it bad or good?

People are telling me now...that "I am too rough" or that "I am growing up too fast". I'm confused....everything I do is always wrong....I love the new changes I made in life but apparently it makes everyone else around me unhappy. Then it is now time to question whether the changes I made is good or not. But the thing is I like it...I feel that I have become a stronger person because of that, yet to the others I am just too tough and just too mature. The views of the world is so diverse yet many can agree on one thing...the ability to criticize. Criticizing is not wrong! It is the one thing that allows the world to analyze its wrongs and go forward towards building a better future. People tell me change is good....so should I change to what is said by the majority????...as my mother said...if the whole world agrees on that one thing...that mean that there is a problem there!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM , Blogger Bryan Limus said...

hi.,..just to tell u your beloved brother did drop by.. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home