Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sad stories always go by....

It's time to come out with the truth....haahha...yes I was in a kind of relationship before this...I think you could assess this from the way I talked bout Hersley...anyway he turned out to be a real asshole...mind my language. We liked each other but due to our distance we decided not to do too much about it ....he is in KK and I am in KL. So on his birthday about to arrive soon...I flew back to KK for my one week break to surprise him...I had so many problems with the flight arrangement as you all know that I was wondering if it was worth it to go back. My friends were right....all things happen for a purpose. 2 days before I was to return to KK I found out that my darling...now not anymore...has a fiance in Bintulu. Talk bout horrible. So my whole time in KK was wasted on being sad and angry at that guy...and we had so many fight that I just couldnt count. And the worst part was whenever we fight he got so chicken when I raised my voice that it's embarassing to me that he calls himself a man. He would just hang up the phone or run away...or avoid me. Now, I did not ask him to fight me back and make things worse....but at least stand your ground...listen to what I have to say and explain to me...nicely...do not chicken out and run away...that is wusses do...and I know for sure he is one. And when I try to teach him on not running away...you know what that bastard told me..."Do not be so rough...if not next time you won't get a bf". As if now I would be sooooo keen on men...after meeting one like him. He as Mr. MCP says...tarnishes the name of the male species....hahahaha. I was devastated but I forgave him and now we are friends...despite what all my firends say as the "stupidest move" to do. He smsed me begging to not tell his fiance of our affair. I would not want her hurt yet she has a right to know. That I do not know what to do...regarding that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home