Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Stop apologizing!

Yes Fiona J. I am refering to you...!!! I did not mind you being late cause you are always like that. Including Mr. MCP and a lot of my friends they just all tend to come late....so I am so used to it already yet I never learn my lesson as I am drilled by my dad to always be early....So I always end up waiting but maybe it is during this times of the day that I actually do get time to myself to think....

We were supposed to meet up with a friend on Sunday at Mid Valley. I was there at 1.30 pm for our 2 pm movie but as expected Fiona was late....no offence girl...but the other guy who promised to be there on time was LATE...now what does that tell you? All kind of negative things were running through my mind. The worst thing was he was "konon" interested in me and yet the signs he is showing gives him a negative point in my books anyway....

Well, guess what? He was one hour late...and by 30 minutes into the wait I just walked off to have a drink and enjoy my newspaper. After an hour, he still did not call me and Fiona was confirmed going to be late....so I picked up my phone and called him. So 'smart' of him...to actually order me from the basement to the top floor to look for him. Fine...I swallow my anger as he was after all a friend....only to discover that he refused to dress properly for the outing. Come on man....if you claim to like a girl and you are going out on a outing with her and her friend you obviously want to dress better but he obviously never heard of the phrase 'dress to impress'. Even his sister scolded him for his shorts and t-shirt drag but I guess it never went pass his brains to be processed.

Anyway we chatted while waiting for Fiona and we was passing comments about how he never reads the newspaper. Sorry to be rude but my gosh at such the age of 28 yet he does not keep up with the current issues. But then again I am not one to judge....!!! Forgive me. Anyway it was kinda nice outing with a movie and a pasar malam walk which I have missed since moving to Sabah as they do not have pasar malam in KK. Fiona was buying her head off with new shell curtains and paper lights and stuff....things that I would love to have but have no use off until I get my own place...which is 10 years from now maybe!

Monday was a blur of assignments and reading logs but yesterday night we went to the house of a acclaimed hair dresser...and we only got it cut for RM10 as we were his "practise" session. I did not say much only to have it trim. Trim he did...but it was nice yet it did not look much different...!!!My housemate actually turned out looking like an entirely different person...with only a few stroke of his scissors and need I to say she looked great....was kind of jealous mine did not have that effect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home