Monday, March 28, 2005

Stole my lecturer's hp!

YES I DID...by accident anyway. I was so irritated by the dj session as the dj session did not work out....even on the next day...there was so so so many clashes between people who wanted to do it at the same time and the lecturer Mr. Chee was so blur to not have settled out his scheduling...so I decided to take things in hand by being his P.A. for the day and settle everything with him....that way at least the next day which is Tues (22nd March) I could finally do my dj session. Then he suddenly said to me...Mr. Chee I mean...said that there was a free spot from noon till 1 pm so we had to dj spontaneously & I was so nervous. My partner for the dj session was flipping through the newspaper....which was another lecturer's newspaper Mr. Veejay and she was holding his handphone as it was on top of the newspaper. I thought it was hers and took it from her telling her that I would keep it for her in my bag. She just nodded!

So it was time for our dj session....we went in and started the roll...but after 10 mins..Mr. Veejay came in claiming he lost his handphone...I knew by then that something is amiss so I took out the hp in my bag and asked my partner if it was hers....she looked at me surprised and then I KNEW....OPPPSSSS....I stole his handphone....accidentally!!! Is that even possible???? Anyway I returned it and he forgave me...I think. Apparently....my partner heard that I said "I'm putting my hp in my bag" and she was wondering why I was telling her this things. Life justs gets weird!

I havent been blogging much lately as you noticed. I had a lot of things on my mind...my best friend is moving to China...earlier than expected. And I'm so stressed bout my studies....everything is going wild. My Christmas and birthday wish list this year and many years to come to my best friend is..

1. Promise me that you will do your best to keep in contact with me...just keep in contact k...no matter how busy u r
2. Promise me that you will call me if we are in the same country and this i mean within the day that u arrive....don't wait till u contact everyone at the same time...i think considering we are more than normal friends....close friends or watever u wanna call it can i say that i deserve a bit of special treatment...
3. Remember our friendship and value it for what it is and what it has become....its not everyday you find a great friend....
4. Please please try to not break all the promises that you have made .....don't make sorry a word you have to say all the time....Please just keep your promises if you cant then don't make them....

That's all I ask...but I don't mind presents too...akakakka....jk jk.... take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home