Monday, March 07, 2005

Tears streaming down my face

When we tought we had lots of people that care about you, things will always come crashing down on you. Yesterday was a day to prove who was my real friends and who was not. There I was about to fix up my D.I.Y. cupboards when I realised that I did not have any screwdrivers. So I went over to a friend's place to get them from him. He was there with a few friends doing a few stuff that was not really that important. I thought I could assemble the cupboards on my own. I did the easier one in a jiffy but then when it came to the bigger wan... I was just lost as there was no instructions. Stupid right??? So only 2 girls helped me...Debbie and Shinki...my old housemates. My new housemates just stood there and laughed. What kind of people is that? Do they not know a thing about being nice to other people. I called my friend who lent my the screwdrivers to help me...but he was apparently suddenly "busy". Wow...what can I do but leave it unfinished.

Well, now we know that only friends that will prevail is the ones that are there for you when you need them. I regretted moving out even though it is cheaper. My new housemates are horrible when it comes to hygiene. I thought I was messy they are down-right dirty man. The kitchen floor is sticky and the bathroom has a real bad odour to it with many black marks on the floor. My room is the cleanest of them all....weird right??? Coming from a girl who is known for being messy.

I miss Mr. MCP so much. When I couldn't finish fixing the cupboard I actually picked up the phone about to call him then I realised that it is not possible to have him here to help. Guess I depended too much on him when things got bad. He gave me good advice and he was such a great help at time. Whichever way...Mr. MCP if I do not get it up by the time you arrive back in KL it becomes your responsibility to help me k??

Oh Mr. Mystery from the internet SMS center messaged me again on Saturday night. He said " I'm so glad Saturday is here. It's time to party and chill and have a good time. We shall meet up ok?" Then now I know that he is sending the sms to the wrong person. His poor gf must be waiting for his sms-es but they just never seem to arrive. Hope he gets my sms-es that keeps on telling him he got the wrong person.

Can someone help me answer this pondering question that keeps on playing in my head?

Why do men find it soooooo difficult to express what they feel and tell a person how wonderful she/he is??? Why can't men just have a definition for each relationship than just the roles of girlfriends and friends??? Is there nothing more like close friends and best friends and soul mates?

AND

Is it possible to have met "the ONE" that you believe you would marry at an early age?? even before the right time of marriage? Is it possible to realise that there is no one more perfect for you then the one you love now? Is it possible to love someone so deep that there is no turning back?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home