Saturday, February 19, 2005

I am so sad and devastated!!!!

Uni has started. Had to go back to do registration a few days ago. Man the line for it was so long....and what a complicated procedure it was hahahahha. I met the person who talked bad bout in and posted all my bad stuff online....I couldnt' believe that I was so nice to her....helping her to settle her stuff and all. Guess I'm not that heartless as I thought.

I'm so sad today. My best friend( i.e. Mr. MCP) broke to me the sad news that he is going to move to China for his future purposes. You know la...study...and most of his family is going with him so this means that he won't have a reason to come back to KK. Gosh....I am going to miss him so much. He played a real important part in my life as the person who helped me realise what I truly want in my life. I wonder if it will ever be the same. We spent the whole of today together....movie...tea....and witnessing a Gucci fashion show with one of the models accidentally popping one of her boobs for all to see from her revealing dress....kakakakakka....such a turn on for many of the already drooling men there watching....!!!!

I bought a crystal bracelet that other day (i think it was 2 days ago). I was supposed to open my luck source and also help me in my success in life and also wealth wise. But there was one side effect of it for people who wore it. Their friendships deteriorated in quality or quantity. I do not blame his moving on the crystal but I wonder a lot whether it was wrong to buy it and encourage the karma for him to move.

1 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger Bryan Limus said...

i din know u believed in karma and superstitious stuff...since when?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home