Thursday, January 27, 2005

Define D-A-T-E

Today I had a real good time hanging out with a good friend of mine that came back from Russia. His name is Arthur. We went shopping for a few stuff that his Russian friends begged him to bring back e.g pilot mechanical pencils & stabilo erasers. I still don't understand what is so different about the stationary in that part of the world that he has to carry so many back there for his millions and millions of Malaysian friends there. There was even a gal who asked him to import Eye-mo back....walau....not bad in the "trusting" Malaysian made products.

So anyway back to my story....so we were out. Just the two of us. People said it was a date cause it involved movie and dinner and walking a lot together on our own. Arthur said that it wasnt defined as a date cuz it didn't end with a kiss. Ok....so that is the modern definition of a date. The joke was a date either ends with a kiss or a smack. Or better still a night in a hotel. Wow....dates have really changed from the old fashioned movie with a walk on the beach then goodnight to movie, dinner & then sex on the beach with lots of goodnight kisses. Never really thought about this dating thing until I'm suddenly part of it.

Then what about books like "I kissed dating goodbye!" which emphasizes on courtship as the better path than dating. Meaning when you do chase a girl its for marriage & life but not to look for a girlfriend. So words like gf / bf don't exist in the book. But how does one actually walk in those book's footsteps. They either turn out like me....single for life or just married to "The One" if you get lucky lo. However, how lucky can one person get in a lifetime. Truthfully for me I have never won anything in my life....despite the many times I try. So far....I'm not sure which path I will follow but I do know one thing....LIFE IS SHORT....so no regrets and HAVE FUN to the fullest.....LIVE life not succumb to understanding it.....ahahahahha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home