Thursday, January 06, 2005

My first post...!!!

Wow.....my first post! Truthfully I am so proud of myself. As some already know, im a sucker when it comes to computer. I am total illiterate when it comes to the technology of the so called "smaaaart box". Now why only now I start ah...cuz

1. People like me always follow-follow wan but wayyyyyy behind....nothing can be said bout that
2. Got motivation then only do lor....so my motivation now....cannot sleep & lots of time on hand
3. Lecturer did advice me that it's the best way to promote oneself to the society...NOT! but i thought it would be fun....thanks to the wonderful influences of Fiona....my beloved best friend.

Now...more on the confession side....I have no idea what-so-ever on how a blog should be start and how the first post should be.But who cares anyway rite??? Do i actually need to introduce myself......ugh.....so dreary!!! we wil skip that part.....u will find out sooner or later....i guess this gives a mystery to it all.....

So anyway this gud gal here has to log off soon if not her parents will chop off her head cuz she still online at this time. got to work tomolo at Karamunsing....hahahahaha...ta ta

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home