Sunday, January 09, 2005

Some poeple just suck BAD.......

Had the worst day of my life. As u all know rite….im working as a supervisor in this shop. A few weeks ago, this new girl started working at our outlet as an assistant supervisor. She acted as if she knew the rope of a supervisor and we thought she was real dependable. That was when everything started going wrong. Money from the cashier always came out short. Not by a few dollars but by exactly RM20 each day. Now this was getting annoying because yours truly here has to come out with the money. And also the other supervisor working with me (her name is Maria….real pretty gal u know).

Since I have not been working in my outlet the few days, Maria has been reporting to me all the “evil” deeds she has been doing thus causing lots of trouble for poor lil sweet Maria. She always picks a fight with Maria over the littlest of things. Like the way Maria looks at the b*tch or when the person in charge carries the cashier keys around. One more thing that makes me really wonder is right…..how does she steal the money? I mean I do keep a close watch of her but then again not all the time. She does touch the money there to return change to the customers. Does she slip the extra RM20 without us knowing? Is she such an expert thief?

Maria gets scolded everyday by the big boss cause she as nice as she see refuses to report that stupid b*tch to the “lau pan” thus putting all the blame of the disasters on herself. So here I am trying my best to do the right thing, and that thief causes more trouble pulling me into the whole big mess. Should I report her or should I not? My wallet getting a lot thinner la just cause of her. Cant really do this anymore. And I really pity Maria. She is too nice.

Oh…..on to another subject. None as depressing as this!!! My best friend said that my posts are a bit messy. So now I’m trying to make it more “less messy”…..hahahahha …..don’t think it is working though

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home