Thursday, January 06, 2005

Girl in love with plastic...!!!!

Walau….man I got lots to say. Well, when you are working you meet a lot of interesting people or should I say you kinda notice the “interesting” people. For the first time in my life, I saw a person that was actually in love with a mannequin. As the shop that is infront of my work place is a clothes shop so it’s manifested with plastic doll. Today, I saw one of their salesgirls holding the hand of that chemically made figurine with a smug love-sick face. Now how gross can that get right? There she was standing there in front of the store…..her heart all out for that one plastic thing. Well, I guess people find love in many ways and things….hahahahha.

But then again I shouldn’t be so mean to judge her. Come on la, me on the other hand is not qualified in this department. Yes, been single all this many years of life. Smart! You guessed it right the first time…but how obvious can I get???? This modern era, I think its okay for gals to be single career woman though my brother loathes the idea of a successful independent career woman. He is categorized as part of the fan club of M.C.Ps (also knows as Male Chauvinist Pigs). And to your surprise….my best friend is the president of that so called high-class society of men from the last century.

Oh ya….today so happy!!! Dapat gaji liow. Jangan harap to ask me to belanja cuz I got a pay cut even though I was promised I wont get one due to the loss of VCD’s during the whole month of operation. But if you are nice to me....maybe u will get it...you never know!!! ;) Well, what to do….no matter how much I fought I still got the inevitable result. So I’m happy I “dapat gaji” yet sad like hell cuz I got beaten at the negotiation game and my pay is less despite how cheap a labour I am. I work 12 hours a day and my pay is half of what my brother earns. Now I bloody know how important that stupid paper called a degree is. It’s the one that differentiates the high-pay starters and the low-pay ones. Sometimes I ask myself is that fair or not. But come to think about it, the higher the investment the higher the risk but the better/higher the profit. Like being a doctor, study hard and fees so high yet many has failed & cause heartbreak to their parents and their parents’ bank accounts. But the few that do survive, live a life of luxury if they choose to do so lar. Is it really all bout finding the job that you love & makes you happy or is it ALL bout the MONEY????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home