Sunday, January 09, 2005

Jerks!!! me or them???? im confused......

Crap....so crap!!! Now how much more worse can the day get. U know i just written a real cool post full of pent up emotions and it just had to be accidentally erase. Now how bad is that for a person who has been using the computer for like 10 years right???

Anyway im real confused and pissed right now. I really need someone to talk this out with but so happen its late and no one is online. I do not understand men at all. Now, let me tell u the whole story!!!

This guy from my brother's workplace (named Alan) asked him to go out last nite. But that stupid guy forgot to call and made my poor bro wait the whole nite. Now how sensitive can that stupid jerk get rite?

So when my bro sms Alan. This Alan kedekut betul msg him back in MSN messenger. I was on the computer using my bro's MSN so i answered la. So we were having a real cool conversation when suddenly burst out angrily saying that we come from 2 different worlds and that there is no meaning to continuing this conversation. Now what kind of lame excuse is that?? So now i wanna know??? Who is at fault??? ARGH......men!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home