Monday, January 10, 2005

Bowl of crap!!!

Can I ask you people out there that is working….is working life always so bad and full of headaches & disasters? I just realized that my posts all seemed to be of complaints only. Kinda annoying la rite. But then anyway I wanted to tell u what happen.

Well our beloved Rachel finally did something big. She fought with one of the salesgirls causing her to run off to another outlet late in the night. SO so saddening!!! We were so worried bout her..a girl out alone in the dangerous darkness!!! So now I'll be waiting for the full story. I’m not sure if she is fired or not lo.

Results coming out soon lo from my university. I’m so freaked out and panicked la. I did do my best and I was one of the top (sorry ah….mind my ego) of the class yet it might not be good enough. I mean the highest in the class was a 69 and that is no where near an ‘A’ so how am I supposed to obtain one for my parents.

Fiona always say that I live my life too much to please my parents. I mean she is kinda right in a way. I set my standards by what they expect me to be. I’m not that great. My brother a born genius and my younger sister even better a born genius and perfectionist. My sis is every teacher’s dream student…hardworking, willing to help, goes the extra mile to do any assignment and just so good at leadership. Hahahah….too bad my mom gave birth to such a black sheep here. I’m so normal…look so normal maybe worse than normal but let’s not go there. I’m not smart…real average(only when I work hard for it). So who can fight the better!!! I pride myself by being the neatest worker ever….hahahah…man that is some kind of joke. Well, they suck at wrapping gifts…and I’m real good at it.

So every December I get stuck wrapping the books of the 3 people studying (i.e. my bro, sis and mine) and also the whole family’s Christmas presents for everyone else. It gets a bit sucky when u have been parking your arse at the same place the whole day. Gets a bit stiff. But it's my only "sumbangan" to my family lo...what to do...

Can’t wait for Fiona to come to KK and Mag to get back from the lovely Shopping Paradise, Singapore so I can reclaim back my social life before I started working. YEAH!!! GO GIRL!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home