Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Improvement is soooo vital...!!!!

I met my high school friends from so long ago at work today. It was stock count at work today and I must have reallly looked real bad....sweaty and tired and stressed and you can imagine the rest! So anyway, the main point of my story is they looked so good. One girl who used to be overweight now looks so sexy and thin. Ok la...not very thin also but she must have lost like 30 pounds or more. And here I was grateful that I was able to lose like 5 kgs. Gosh...so ironic. The other girl....wow....she looks like a superstar. She dresses so chic and sophisticated. I almost couldnt recognize them. I was so dissapointed by their one single simple comment on "Wow, how did you manage to stay so YOU and didn't change at all in these many years!" . Meaning that I have not had ANY improvement at all since that 2 years or "growing up".

I have actually regressed...how wonderful !!! I have stopped applying more knowledge towards my brain ( gosh....I have actually stopped reading at all....with all my assignments and more!!! ). And I'm back to the old way of dressing. Normal t-shirt and skirt. No wonder guys don't turn my way anymore with looks of appreciation. I promised myself that I would make myself better but so far I have only achieved to make myself worse. People have so many bad comments bout me. Like I am too aggresive, though I thought that I have made myself less of a "push-over". I really don't understand the works of life at all.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home