Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Love or lust???

I met this really cool guy. He is real sweat and nice and there is always a warm feeling when you are with him. But the biggest problem is I really don't know if he likes me for who I am inside....which I don't know is special or not but let's assume so in this case la kan....it makes it a little less complicated....or he likes me for the assests I have. Gosh...I beg you please don't make me explain that part!! I will die from embarrassment and also remorse.

I might be going out on a date with him. Please don't tell my parents. They will kill me....literally!!! I'm so nervous even when we havent even set a time for the date. He has a test on Saturday and I really hope he does well. And I'm going back to KL on the 6th of February. How much more time do we have to test the waters??

As depressing as it seems, there is nothing much more to think about. It's a waste of time for me anyway since the time is so limited. It is as if it was meant not to work. And the "what if's" of this relationship that could have or not have been would haunt me for life. I'm glad to be single yet not so happy.

Oh....today my friend helped me do a tarot reading. And guess what...?? I was too tired I couldn't remember a thing. So stupid!! The only thing that I can remember is that...people perceive me as the hard-working one, which I have turned into this recent years. Oh...and my biggest hurdles in my life is that I don't put in enough money, time and effort in achieving something I want in my life...especially my love life. Thus now....Im plunging myself into this date with the guy I like...my sweetie!!!! =0)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home