Thursday, January 20, 2005

She's here...YEAH...but why am I not happy???

My best friend from KL is finally here….in her beloved land where she is loved and admired. I went to surprise her by meet her at the airport despite my busy schedule working 12 hours a day. Let’s just say I sneaked out!!! So, there I was waiting for her & may I say “patiently” only to find out that her flight was delayed by like 45 mins. But that was not her fault. The sad part was when she didn’t notice the fact that I came out from work just for her. But I’m not mad so don’t worry bout it. Truthfully the working thing has really had a GREAT BIG impact on my life. I don’t feel as if I fit in anymore. I feel like I have progressed in age by 30 billion years. Ok ok…maybe there was a bit of exaggeration there!!!! I just didn’t know how to act and I was always tired. I am no more the carefree, wild and spontaneous gal I used to be. I act too responsible putting priority in this “cheap labour” job. Sooooo, to cover up my awkwardness I decided to take the worst way out…talking like a parrot. Good thing Mag (my other best friend who loves KK like one of her lovers!) told me to shut up. Thank God for her sometimes!!!!

I’m kinda sad now. I feel not only left out emotionally but in real life too. Due to the fact that I am working and have a strict parental background, I can really spend those late nights out with them. Man I’m so jealous. I wish I could tell them please stay with me for one night of misery….by just going out for a nice outing that ends before 12 but guess it’s too selfish for anyone to do. I suggested an outing together to an overnight stay at my beach apartment but it felt like I was the only one excited bout it. Maybe a little too excited. But I have no say it’s their vacation!!!!

Another amazing thing happened yesterday afternoon….the MCP President’s mom recognized and talked to me. Even Mr. MCP himself was kind of shocked when dictated the whole incident to him on the phone today. His mom and friends came over to my shop to buy a few CD’s. Boy I was shaking and trying to avoid her..which was totally impossible. His mom has a real fierce look man…one that can kill with one glance!! But it’s not that bad since she actually is so cool and nice. And she pampers Mr. MCP like crazy…so I guess she is not that bad after all.

Today, I got a call from the best student in my Mass Comm class. I don’t really know if this really helps me or not. But it does create a happier atmosphere for me since I know I didn’t do all that bad in the exams. She got the same results as me!! YEAH…!!!! Now, I can’t bloat on my enemy’s failure….but then again it is not failure and she is not my enemy right??? Logic????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home