Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Dinner with the BIG BOSS!!!

Just came back from dinner with the BIG BOSS of the company where i work. Wow...it was an incredible dinner with her....at Hyatt Chinese Restaurant. Gosh... i was so glad to be able to eat shark fin soup even before CNY arrived. YEAH!!! so happy....and i got my first try of Ox's tail. Here is the list of the menu.
1. 4 seasons cold dish (with jelly fish....YUM!!! )
2. followed by.....shark fin soup....AHHHHH....so satisfying
3. Fried Crispy Chicken...chinese style
4. Vegetable....(mushroom and couliflower)
5. Ox's Tail....such a cool dish
6.black pepper quill meat
7. fried rice
8.delicious MANGGO PUDDING

Real simple but nice....BUT the enviroment was so awkward cuz there she was staring at us with her stern face. So freaky mana ada mood want to makan anymore rite. I got one question to ask though. How come the soup come first wan then the lauk -lauk then only the rice wan???so wierd wan??? not the rice come with the dishes wan meh????

Ok...next topic. I got lots to tell cuz i have been real busy lately with the preparation of my beloved best friend coming to KK. So anyway, bout the keys that i lost in the company. I finally decided to tell the whole truth bout it. And the manager was not so angry as i thought he would be. So I was off the hook (kinda) but I know that I did not enter his black book for "horrible UNDEPENDABLE staff" . I do have to replace the key and it is enough hell actually doing it. Everyone does not have the appropriate tools to do it. *sigh*

NEXT topic!!! Well, my results just arrived. Can you imagine it was like around 1 hour ago meaning like at 11.30 pm. I still wonder how was that possible???? I am so dissapointed. It was worse than I expected but I have to be glad that I did pass. I didn't get any A's and my parents are real mad. I might get kicked real hard on the rear and banned from anything fun for the rest of my life. I WOW TO BE MORE HARDWORKING THIS YEAR!!! (which reminds me i haven't posted my new year's resolutions yet). It's not that I did not work hard for it. I did...trust me. People though I was mad!!!! This year i would be even more CRAZY.....take my word PEOPLE.............

The results are *ten* *ten* *ten* .......

Journalism 111 : Introduction to Print ...... B-
Public Relations 102 (Principles) ...... B -
Information Age ...... B
Research & Presentation ....... B+


so sad rite??? argh!!!!! I'M IN DESPAIR *screaming at the top of lungs and faints from the lack of oxygen*

1 Comments:

At 2:21 PM , Blogger Bryan Limus said...

hey...you got all B lar!! crazy girl...
be happy..mebe u are...but then again..u're crazy...crazier than me!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home