Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Life?? *sigh* too much trouble than it is worth

Have you ever felt that your life is going downhill...straight towards the bottom of nothingness? Well, I feel like that now! As you know a lot has been happening in my work place. Now, it is even worse. I lost the cashier key which I was holding. The thing is I remember putting it in my bag and of cuz there was no sense taking it out unless I needed it. So there I was at work this morning, and I needed the cashier keys. So happen the manager comes and HE sees me there lost and looking for the key. He was so mad he couldnt even say a word.

Now I really don't know what to do. What kind of employee am I? Man I regret even bragging that I was good. OH GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!!! I'm so dead...and this proves that I am a lousy worker and HOW AM I GOING TO SUCCEED IN LIFE....*trust me...I'm screaming this out loud now*. My dream to be a successful career woman down the drain. What kind of stupid employee loses the "sacred keys".

Besides that, my health is deteriorating (not enough sleep & too much worrying does take the toil on you). My best friends are all angry at me for not being able to spend time with them. I know not head-nor-tail of anything going on on the outside world besides those stupid VCD outlets. My English is down the drain from speaking everything else but that. Come on..how many English speaking customers do you think we get a month? Almost close to nil. I'm so freaked out about my coming results. What could get worse? I'm already down at the bottom of the pile.........



I am nerdier than 15% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

1 Comments:

At 2:30 AM , Blogger Coconut Ice said...

hey sweety~!

shit happens. I'm sure it was juz a small one-time slipup. Ur usually really responsible.

all the best for ur results. Im sure u'll do fine.

wana chat wif u bout certain things happenin in my life but seldom see u online. Read my blog k? (even tho the blog has only 30% of the whole story)

Huggles! missin u lots...cant wait to get to KK...6 MORE DAYS~!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home