Wednesday, February 02, 2005

six sided sphere?

Don't you think that sometimes this world is a little more compliacted than it seems?? People are always talking about how wonderful it is that women are making the first moves now & they are allowed to be successful in their careers...maping their own road and making their own decisions. But how come when it comes to love...it repulses a man that the woman is the one who asks them out or initiates the first move??

Yes...the date is off. I scared him off with my maybe "clingy" attitude or something. Come on....I don't even call him everyday how could he feel so. But I never understood men so no point asking me there. Well, I guess I gave him the last chance already and if he did not appreciate it then too bad lar ho. But that doesn't mean I feel great bout myself. I still feel in the dumps but at least I know now that I did do my best. That leaves no room for any possibility of "if" on what I could have done. You want to know why??? I did the worse that no girl has done...I called the guy and asked him for the date. Talk bout initiating! Ok la...maybe I didn't really ask but it was a real real real obvious hint that no stupid moron could miss. And guess what.........I lost him!

I stopped work already....*phew* finally right?? no more complaining from me right. I actually do miss it a lot. And I hate sitting at home doing nothing and just taking over my mom's chores so that she can get some unit trust work done. I wonder how come my brother doesnt lift a finger in that department....??? His best alasan "my fingers senstive to water and dish washin liquid" ARGH....so he can become the lazy bum. I hate to cancel my movie date cuz of my mom. She asked me to rush home only to discover she has already done the errands required and I was stuck home with nothing to do.

Well, I can officially say that everyone in my group of friends is unavailable....single but real unavailable. Meaning they are either dating or just plain being "the other half". It's kinda depressing knowing that this year I will be celebrating my Valentine's Day really alone...and no more singles blues with the gals. Nothing wrong with that...guess I will start young on getting used to being the singular one in a world of couples... =0)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home