Wednesday, February 02, 2005

New Year's Resolutions List for 2005

I have been putting off writing this cause I was scared (as usual) that I would write it and not be able to fulfill it. But in order to put my life back on track I will now write it down for all to see. So that you people can help me to it...ok??? Thanks a lot.....

So here goes......


1) Read at least 1 book in a month for self-improvement (esp. in increasing knowledge in unknown areas)
2) Aim to be a straight A student in all the semesters to come so that I would achieve the status of "Best Student" in the end of the course.
3) Aim to be the best in all I do
4) Lose at least 6 kgs that will stay off permanently...hahahah sounds so hard
5) Improve on self-image
6) Get my diving license
7) Go to Thailand/ Singapore with my best friend(s)
8) Invest money with returns
9) Don't be a fool to the men to play....meaning no more stupid acts for guys that I like....I'm going to make the best of my life



That's all I can think bout for now. Will add on when it does come to me. Pray hard at least by the end of the year most of it is fulfilled !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home