Saturday, February 05, 2005

Not enough time!!!

I thought I calculated perfectly how much time I would have to meet up with my friends before going back to KL. Apparently not!!! I have so much more things to settle and there is only today left to do it. First, I have to pack then bake the cookies that I promised my friends then also go back to the work place to grab my stuff and my paycheck then visit my A-level friends which I have totally neglected then help Fiona take her stuff from her cousin's place with all this while getting the well deserved rest that I need to replenish my enthusiasme for a new semester of gruesome learning.

I read the article so talked bout by my single and non-single friends. When men are into you, they make the effort to make it work. If they don't seem to be responding well to your advances, that means THEY ARE JUST NOT INTO YOU and that you have to face the fact that there is nothing you can do to change that. I on the other hand has concluded that the guy who was supposed to go on many "alledged" dates but always couldnt make it was not worth my time cuz he just wasnt into me as I thought he was. Shame on me anyway for actually investing so much stupid effort into a NO-Win situation! As the tarot reading was saying, I am at a loss now and I knew then instantly that which area of my life it was.

Oh ya....on Thursday I met up with my high school gal pals from convent. It was so nice to be with them...laughing our heads off out loud ad going crazy and also doing our favourite thing...GOSSIP!! Well, you know girls wan la..can't stop their mouths when they got together. It was wonderful to relinquish those old times.

Then on Friday, I finally had the chance to go out and "hang" with my ever so busy brother. We had Japanese food and lots of exercise( I was introducing him to Para-Para...he is kinda awkward at it but he passed all the stages....so proud of him!!! ) Man...I miss those long talks we used to have. He is a wonderful brother but he lacks the ability to find joy in the everyday things. I love him so much for being the sweetest and nicest person on earth but I ache to see him bullied and not happy. I want to make him happy and he is happy just hanging out with me & so he says lar. I feel so sad not being able to accompany him during Valentine's Day which he predicts will be boring and lonely. Oh God....do spice up his Valentine's Day if not with a lover also but with many friends and lots of joy & celebration!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home