Saturday, February 26, 2005

Mid Valley Disaster

Yeah...finally got my place...my own place. Its still in Vista Prima....in Bandar Bukit Puchong....the same bloody block...not much changes just that I now have my own room and I am allowed to furnish it my own way. My good friend Debbie who was supposed to be my housemate couldn't afford the place and I am going to miss her so much. I don't get to see her much now when we are still currently staying together in the old house.Imagine now when she moves into another condo and I into a different one. She would be like an alien to me!!!! I guess I have to make the effort so things don't go astray. Everything got finalized today when I was in Mid Valley.

Yes...I am at Mid Valley now...with my best friend Mr. MCP. The disaster was....he was supposed to meet me at noon but he overslept and made me wait for 2 hours before he actually had the guts to show his face to me. Then he wouldnt even want to give me a sound explanation for why he was late. Talk about irresponsible man. He got pissed by me pushing him to tell and I got pissed that he didn't want to explain. I just walked off ready to go home after my 2 hour wait when he suddenly sms-ed me to say he was sorry and he just didn't want to talk about it. Talk about MCP characteristics. Men just expect you to understand everything....but we don't and it tortures us to have to figure it out on our own. Human communication is one of the biggest mysteries of science! But he was nice enough to make up for his "many" sins by bringing me out for lunch. Then came the big trouble of ordering.

As recently I have turned vegetarian, there is not much on the Chilis menu for one...so all I had was tortilla chips with salsa. I stole some mushrooms from his platter of yummy beef steak kind of enlarged hotdog kind of thing. He is still wondering why I turned vegetarian. I told him that it was to sacrifice so that he has good success in China. That was actually the secondary reason but it was nice to try to get him touched over my good deed. Hahahhaha...though he did not show it but i think he was kind of surprised to hear bout it. It is a reaction no doubt, even though it was not what I imagined the reaction would be. The main reason I was turning vegetarian was so that I could detoxificate my body from all the bad stuff for about 3 months...you know...with all the unhealthy diet I have been practising since Chinese New Year....of abundant feast!!! I tried chicken a few days ago...to test myself...only to find myself uncomfortable and feeling heavy in the stomach. Maybe I might turn vegetarian all together if my mom doesnt kill me first.... = 0 (

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home