Thursday, February 24, 2005

ARGH...assignments already!!!

I so can't believe this.....I am only about back in uni 3 days and I already have assignments pilling up so high I can't even see above it. Damn...this is so frustrating! And guess what....all the assignments are due next week. Talk about a head start....is this like a turbo start. I have a tutorial presentation next week...and I must come up with the most interesting essay ever by next Tues....how can life get any more horrible??

Oh ya...to add to the stress of "first days of school syndrome" I am also so stressed out about my accomodation. I have already found a place though it is a bit expensive but it is the cheapest around...RM200 for a partially furnished house. But my other housemate thinks it is too expensive so she is backing out of the deal. Thus how now? I need to find a new housemate or I will be doomed as being so homeless forever....Damn!!!

Next, I have to think about this new deal I got for a second hand NIkon F55. If u know bout cameras pls advice me whether buying it second hand after 2 yrs of handling from the owner at the price of RM500 is a good deal?? Thanks....cuz my bro says that it is a horrible deal yet many other friends of mine in the uni says that is a GREAT deal. See how conplicated my life is!!!!

Next, Im burdened with the fact of my best friend moving and the possibility that the guy that says he is "waiting" for me back is KK is not actually waiting....meaning I am the one here being the silly fool and falling for his stupid tricks.

However, I did decide to improve myself to a more efficient and knowledgable level. So I'm still pushing myself to read as many books as possible. So unlikely with all the thing I have on my mind now....ARGH....I hate being an adult!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home