Monday, February 21, 2005

First Day of Uni!!!

Yeah...uni has finally started and I have something to channel all my energy to. Im sick of being lazy all this time hahahhaha. Well, during this weekend which I had nothing to do...I cried like twice over the fact that my best friend was going off. My "guy" waiting back in Sabah was too busy with his own assignments to even care that I was sad. Maybe this relationship is not going too well....but who cares...this is life after all...one can't really predict the future right???

It is so boring man...I have nothing to do...my laptop cant receive the wireless connection and I cant even chat with anyone. Thank God at least one computer lab out of the millions(NOT!) here has internet connection but its kinda slow. I took the 8 am bus here only to realise that my timetable is NOT out yet and I had to wait another like 2 hours before it was out. The timetable was supposing supposed to be out last week. This uni sucks like crazy...when it comes to admin and management stuff. Their lecturers at least a little better.

But I did get to meet a few nice people this year thanks to my many friends for introducing them. And my new housemate are kinda nice once u get to know them better. I can't say that I am feeling at home now with them...but at least we do get along fine. I still don't have a new place to live in and am bogging my mind down with lots of worries bout it. Imagine me and my stuff out in the swimming pool for the rest of the year...inefficient people as it is....I'm talking bout my agent!!!!

Forgot to mention....yesterday I went for a swim with a few friends. They left early except one. Suddenly, this two African guys came up to me and said "Hi! How long have u been back?" I was shocked. I was wondering if I knew this guys or not from last semester. But they did not look familiar at all. I just gave a vague answer and continued on my way. Then they started chatting with my friend by the pool who was watching me swim. I though "phew....must be his friends la!". Apparently, the real story is...no one knows those guys....they are new to the uni...they just use that tactic to get to the girls...smart move I would say!!!

Finally got my timetable and class was supposed to start at 1 pm. We and a whole bunch of mass communication students were there punctually as usual. By 1.15 pm the room was pilling up nicely to a crowded and noisy "pasar". By 1.30 pm everyone was getting agitated at the fact that there was no lecturer. My friend Kelly a.k.a. mak angkat couldnt stand the wait anymore and decided to make action. She stormed to the faculty to give the lecturer a piece of his mind only to find out that they too could not contact him on reminder that he has a class. What a weird weird world? The 2nd class after that was also cancelled...how morbid!! I was so prepared for the first day of class...all I ended up doing was going to Alexis in Bangsar to have lunch. Man that was one expensive place to eat...Rm17 for chicken rice!

I gave my best friend Mr. MCP a surprise visit at his England Optical shop. Only to see how lazy he is. All they do all day is wait for customers...if there are none than they go online and have fun. Dui....so nice! Even when I was working in Sabah as a supervisor I had more work than that...and he gets paid twice as much as I do. Anyway, back to the main point of the story...he did not even appreciate the effort and heart I put into visiting. Gosh...was I so mad but what can I do.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home