Monday, February 28, 2005

back to school....URGH!!!

Well...I'm back to uni and the week has just started again...gosh...so annoying....but yesterday was nice. I had tons of fun with my best friend Mr. MCP...playing scrabble and talking and tossing friends into the pool. I am so sad that he is going off...but im glad that he gave me a precious hug before he went off. He never agreed to do so ever last time...I don't understand the sudden change!

Went out for lunch with a few new friends. Real cool people man! I wonder why I never met them before. They are people who knows what they want and work towards it. The don't take crap from people and they are confident in everything they do. This people inspire me to be more excellent and be better. I'm so glad to have met them. Aree (my kak angkat here in LUCT) was so nice to help me with my chores of buying new furniture...which I need to have a car for cuz those things are not light man. Going to have class in half an hour and I need to do more research. So going to concentrate on that........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home