Thursday, March 03, 2005

Curiosity Killed the Cat!

My best friend, Mr. MCP has boarded the plane this morning and left little old me behind in Malaysia while he progresses to China...a land of many possibilities. Truthfully, I already miss him and it has been like only 24 hours.

Classes finished early so I decided to go "tread" our eyebrows with a few friends namely Sweets (her new nickname cuz they thought her name was too bloody long to remember..jk), and cute Aree and also the infamous Fiona of my blog. From Cyberjaya all the way down to Bangsaw we drove just to get a few little hairs plucked from the face by strangers. Now we know why women are so confusing!

We then decided to go to Mid Valley Megamall to have dinner at Chillis. We were stuffing our faces with the tortilla chips and salsa as we were so hungry from our expedition. We sat and chatted and laughed our heads of at each other. Aree and Sweets were so excited to be at Chilis that they were staring at every waiter that comes by with a plate praying that it is their order...that got me and Fiona bursting out laughing even more hysterically. Those two were so cute....sharing food and feeding each other. There was so much love in our friendly outing that all our sad problems were forgotten in an instant.

I was brought back to reality when Aree was driving me home and I got a sms that was so romantic. It went like this :
Dear, I really missed you a lot. I know it is impossible but I would like us to be together as you said we would. What are you doing now? I need u!

My heart melted at that msg but I did not know who it was from. It came from an internet SMS center that allows the person to send SMS-es for free. Sadly I accidentally deleted it after a few hours while I was still pondering on who would send it. I called a few friends to ask if it was from them...a prank ...but all denied it. I thought it was from my darling chocolate Hersley but he too said he did not send one. Now I am so sad to know that no one sent it...and I can't trace who is this person that sent it and what is it that I said bout "us" that was so intruiging. DAMN! Why no one I know ever sends me this kind of romantic things?

But to make things better, Aree did a very sweet gesture of giving me a citrine crystal that symbolizes better success in everything. Hope all goes well...thanks a lot girl. It meant a lot to know someone wants the best for me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home