Friday, March 11, 2005

To die for a lover???

Yesterday I was updating a friend online who doesn't have access to my blog about the new changes in my life. He was so shocked by the many changes and so he asked me the infamous question..."Did you meet someone (meaning a guy la in this case...I'm not lesbian k) ???" . And I was so surprised because I never had that thought in mind. Why is it that everytime we change people think its because of a man or for a guy's case because of a woman? It's just a choice in life...how discriminating can people get....?? I finally decided on my own that its time i took things into my own hands. No more slacking about...what if I was to die tomorrow did I make the best out of today the kind of attitude...no regrets cause it slows down the momentum of how you are able to live life......true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home