Sunday, March 13, 2005

Yummy Choc Coated Strawberries

Hehe...went to KLCC after class with a real wonderful and sweet friend...Aree...I have mentioned her before right? So sweet of her to bring me on an outing when I was feeling kinda low after my fight with this guy friend from KK. He still has not contacted me after that Thursday fight and I was beginning to feel restless...

Here came my saviour with a beautiful soul and sweet heart to bring me to dine at Chocz with Vegetarian Quiche and also 10 pieces of chocoloate coated strawberries. I deliberately felt 10 kgs heavier after that scrumptious meal. My gosh...you guys must go there to try the food. Which reminds me I must take Mr. MCP when he comes back from China...yum yum!!!


Your Brain is 60.00% Female, 40.00% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve

What Gender Is Your Brain?



You Are a Dare Devil



For you, life is one big dare.
And you're all in for any adventure.
Others find you exciting, inspiring, and a bit intimidating.
You're biggest challenge at this point is trying to top yourself!

How Daring Are You?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home