Monday, March 21, 2005

Bleeding non-stop...

I know the title itself sounds scary but you know what...it's true. I feel down this morning cause I was late for my dj session in uni. I fell on the steps at 9 am and not its already 1 pm and I'm still bleeding from the wound. And the blood is not thick like normal blood it actually looks watery. Gosh...imagine a tap of blood flowing from me. I don't even know the wound is deep or not. All I am contemplating now is whether to go see a doctor. I might not be consuming enough iron to allow blood clotting....oh man....I'm so freaked out now....don't know what is happening to my body!

Had a blast from the past when 2 real close friends called me. It has been a long time since I last heard from them but I felt so loved knowing the still cared. The have always been the support I needed and have been there for me through thick and thin. Only them could understand how I feel like an outcast sometimes in KK when I feel too matured for my age. Its a real long story and I don't really feel in the mood to tell is since I'm so woozie from the loss of blood. Please God make the blood stop flowing......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home