Wednesday, March 16, 2005

To call or not to call...that is the question!

I finally decided to take control of the situation and not wait for a KK friend to call. So, ok I though how long am I going to wait anyway for things to happen the way I want it to so I thought that it was better to do works towards making it go that way. So I called him...so what right? Yeah I know it sounds kind of desperate but....life is short!!!

Apparently he was tied up with a situation. A few days ago, as he was cruising along in his friend's car, he & his friend got into an accident. They banged down a ox..gosh how could that have happened? I was laughing my head off when he told me & I remembered saying " Kerbau begitu besar pun tak nampak!" (*translation* ~ such a big ox also u could not spot) . Now that is total sad case-ness man! Whichever way it was I am glad that my friend was safe though the windshield did break and the driver was cut in the eye. Hope he is ok though! But for now he is fine and kicking...

I do agree with Fiona that its irritating when

  • When people in shops follow you around like a dog as if you are going to shoplift....does this people not know that the bet target of customers are the young people. Sad case!
  • When they say they will call but never do....stupid la....do not make a promise you do not intend to keep...that is the best policy to go about...the worst sin is to give people false hope...hahahah..
  • Horrible rude waitresses....cant believe they think that just cause they had a bad day means that I should too right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home