Thursday, March 31, 2005

No mood...

Been a long time since I actually been blogging....It's just that my best friend has left for China and I do feel the loss from it all. A treasured friend who has been a wonderful and exciting chapter in my life. Hehe...hope to see you more often in time to come! But that is for life to decide. Thanks anyway for calling me Mr. MCP before you left though it wasnt you who dialled the number...hahaha...Abe did! But no matter what I appreciate the gesture.

Went down to have a A-level meet-up with old friends at Mid Valley last Saturday. We were supposed to go watch "Hitch" at 11 am and so I as usual wanting to be punctual took the 9 am bus to Mid Valley arriving there at 10 am but there was no one by 10.30 and I was getting worried. Come on we have not even bought the tickets yet and no one was there. Called Mr. MCP and he said that Ignatius(the so called organizer) decided to change it to 1.30 pm show and I was about to scream my lungs out but it was a public area so TOO BAD for me.....Anyway so there I was about to order myself some breakfast when Mr. MCP smses and asks me to go check out of anyone has arrived. I had to embarassingly cancel my order and then walk to the cinema again. Stupid as usual...no one was there so I decided ok la...eat in McD la since it is in front of the cinema thus making me able to observe any new comers.

Haha true to itself...everyone arrived from noon onwards. Good thing I had my newspaper if not I would be bored to death. Anyway the egg burger was kinda dull since I'm vegetarian so that is the only burger that I could have...hahahaha. My fault anyway. Can't believe Mr. MCP only arrived 5 minutes before the movie started and I had to defend him to all the people who were complaining on such guy that was always late....he sms saying he was on his way at 11 am but still has not arrived till 1.20 pm....it makes you wonder don't it?

Anyway 'Hitch' is a excellent movie...it really depicts real life and how men can always manipulate a way so that a woman will fall for him..no matter what...a man can always make a woman fall for him if she doesnt have another in her life la that is....

Got forced into another 2 dj sessions by the lecturer...teruk case la...but we have to do it ....for the 5% we need to get for participation marks in journalism. I did a really excellent essay but even though I got favourable mention I was not happy with the marks cause it was not one of the highest...other people got higher but come on...I'm kiasu and I admit it....I need to be the best in the class that's why I am so stressed about my assignments all the time if you asked me...cuz I am planning to get a scholarship next semester...I need it....cause I'm such an expensive daughter...my poor pooor poooor dad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home